Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Incredible Women of the 100 lb. Club

I met Linda Williams on the telephone - she living in Utah - and myself living in New York.  I had started my first facebook group and she was one of the first people that joined.

We had basic similarities - we were both widows and both on our journey with Isagenix to the 100 lb club.   That one conversation changed both our lives.  Our shared passion, our shared pains, our shared love of our children established a fast friendship for both of us.  We did what we tend to always do in Isagenix - we fall madly in love with the other person - their soul, their intellect, their emotions, their being and in Linda's case her laugh.  And the feeling grew while our bodies shed lbs. 

We met in August 2011 at Celebration.   Linda had just lost 100 lbs.  In that last month before Celebration she became a super woman to me.  Her race to stage became all our race.   We cheered her through our facebook group.  Everyone fell in love with Linda.   But no one could have been more proud of her than me.  She was my hero.  We laughed and cried so much and then we were on stage together.   I felt like the mother who watched her child grab the ring.   I was so excited for her that I forgot that I was there for the same reason - I had broken through and had hit 122 lb. loss.

And next to her in the first photo is the wonderful Laurie Kelley, who through a face book page post last month told me that I was her inspiration.  Even though I have not spoken to her on the telephone I feel the same connection that I feel with Linda.  Isagenix brought us all together.   Isagenix changed our lives.  Three everyday women who get up and go to work.  Three women who raised a family, and cared about everyone around us with passion.  We are the power of Isagenix.

These wonderful women of Isagenix have changed my life.   It is their posts that have steered my journey.  So I dedicate this to both of you.  Crazy about you ladies.

4 comments:

  1. I am so blessed to have both of you in my life. I don't know what I would do without you. Thanks for the love, the hope, the inspiration, the kindness and the amazing friendship. I love you. BFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you made me cry. You have been the rock behind me, even when you didn't know it. I love you so much. Instant connection. I remember talking and crying and just being amazed by you. LOVE YOU ANDREA ~ THANK-YOU so much for being my inspiration. You are truly "spectacular"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You three ladies have touched and are touching so many lives - giving hope again to those caught in the cycle of American fast non-food. It was fun to get to know you better here.

    I have a business card taped to my computer with a statement that totally fits you three. It was given to us by co-founder of Isagenix Kathy Coover at the end of a training event some years ago: "Go for it like never before. There are so many people out there looking for what we have. You can change lives. I believe in you." And I believe you YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. noutati interesante si utile postate pe blogul dumneavoastra. dar ca si o paranteza , ce parere aveti de inchiriere vile vacanta ?. You’re the best, It’s posts like this that keep me coming back and checking this site regularly, thanks for the info! SEO Services

    ReplyDelete