Saturday, January 12, 2013

My 10th Big Fat Reason for Isagenix - FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF


When I saw this come up yesterday,  from a page that I like - called the Optimism Revolution, I felt an immediate tingle, an immediate a-ha moment.  I needed this yesterday.  Needed it so badly.  I have been in a funk for the last month - falling down a hole that just kept getting bigger and bigger.  No matter how I reached out for help, I obviously wasn't saying the right words because no one threw me a life line.  It started with some tests that I had to take because I wasn't feeling well.  And it escalated to despair.  So what appears in my timeline but this.  I was waiting for someone to tell me I was okay exactly the way I was and then when I saw this I knew that it was all okay.
I know myself really well.   Have trouble asking for help when I need it.  So it's easy to fall through the cracks.  So when I saw this I made a decision to make sure that someone heard me.  Of all people the person who threw me the lifeline was someone I didn't know really cared.  But they had been watching me from a far for a long time and rode in like a Knight in Shining Armor to save me.  Not that anyone can save anyone.  But they opened the space for me to spit it all out.  When the conversation came to an end they were able to tell me that my journey with Isagenix had truly changed me.  I love it, when everything that happens in my life goes back to the passion and love affair that I have with Isagenix.  I say it over and over again - that without Isagenix and then Jim Rhoades and a whole host of unspoken heroes that I would not be here today, that I would not become the woman I have become.   So once again I get to say - I love you Isagenix, I am so happy that you found me, I am so inspired by all the new and wonderful changes that are always going on with the company. 

So this is dedicated to myself.  No matter what happens I stay on the journey.  Life always offers me another chance and that is called Today.

With gratitude for all who read my blogs.

Still having problems with the set-up but at least the photo is clear today.   Need another lesson.
I would appreciate if you could g+1 this blog - fifth box in from the left.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Andrea-
    So glad that you dedicated this blog to YOU!!
    Kudos to YOU for staying on the journey called Life, and found the journey called Healthy Life.
    Health is the only thing we can truly say that we own, and at the end of the day nothing else matters quite as much as it does.
    You have been a beacon of light to many, even if you didn't know it. Myself & my team are forever grateful for your guidance every step of the way in this amazing company, and we will always be grateful to you.
    Many more Blessings to you dear friend. <3
    -Team Success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jo. So well put - found the journey called Healthy Life. And it is the only thing that really matters at the end of the day. And I am forever grateful for having you step in my life and offering me so much support and guidance not only with Isagenix but with life. Love you sweetheart. Andrea

      Delete
  2. So this is dedicated to myself. No matter what happens I stay on the journey. Life always offers me another chance and that is called Today. black and white salwar suit , black and gold salwar kameez ,

    ReplyDelete