Saturday, January 19, 2013

Transformation - If They're Not Laughing At Your Dreams, They're Not Big Enough


The last three years of my life as a  network marketer has changed me.   I have stepped out of my comfort zone and just found out that by being my authentic self I was totally okay.  I had so many issues before Isagenix - feeling sorry for myself, not being whom I was because I didn't want to hurt other people's feelings.  I was unbalanced and took everything personally.  I was angry at the world and feeling I was a victim.  I actually forgot that I had a part in all of it.  I had a list of problems twenty pages long and by the time I analyzed them all I forgot how to have joy.  I felt that I had a right to my silent rage - after all why did my husband have to be killed.  Why was my daughter now fatherless.

Strange how becoming a network marketer has changed me.  In the course of three years I have met the most magnificent, outrageous, incredible human beings on the planet.  Because Isagenix is a super food that impacts people's bodies - and I follow people's journeys - I have watched the most amazing transformations take place on the planet.  So yes - I transformed - I joined a brotherhood and sisterhood of people who participate, who do something about sharing change, who say what they think and feel and not what they are told to believe.  People who believe that proper nutrition is what has saved them, made them whole again, transformed them financially.  They are not afraid to shout out about GMO's or talk about their political beliefs.  They are just whom they are.

So yes - network marketing has changed me.  I have spent a life of service and being grateful but I truly did not even know what those words meant until Isagenix found me.

So to all those network marketers out there - I applaud you.   I read your posts, your blogs, your business page entries.   I laugh, I cry, I get happy, I get upset, I get excited.   But the big get is that I love you all exactly the way you are.  Before stepping out of my comfort zone I always conformed, my daughter calls it something else - more of being a butt kisser.  But once I stepped out of it I found the ability to just be myself.

Please join me on the journey.  Please visit my Isagenix page and travel the path with me.  Step out of your comfort zone.

If you just want to try a free shake sample that would be great.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could g +1 me.  Fifth box over from the left.

In deep gratitude.  Andrea

14 comments:

  1. I must be having a de'ja'vu because I thought I read this post already. Well, I am inspired by your transformation and I am so happy for you that you have found a calling that moves your soul. Thank you for being you, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne - it went to twitter also I think so maybe you saw it there. My whole life has changed. I do accounting and after my husband was killed I lost interest in life in general. Isagenix not only helped me physically - it opened up a whole new world that I never knew existed. Transformation is overwhelming. Andrea

      Delete
  2. There's a saying that Network Marketing is the greatest self development journey you can travel ... and you're a living embodiment of the truth of that.

    Congrats on your achievements, Ms Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jacqueline. You are so right there. I went from everyday working jobs to this magnificent transformation. Thank you for the acknowledgment.
      Andrea

      Delete
  3. Hi Andrea, I've found you via The Women of Facebook group and I love your post title. My recent mantra is Go BIG or Go Home! I just love that we can all be ourselves online and that we can share openly our own journeys and be touched by others. I'm sure your journey has inspired so many. May you continue to find joy - much love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heather. Not only do I love the group but also love the fact that we can all be ourselves and share who we are via our blogs. I absolutely loved your blog and you are also an inspiration. I feel so blessed to have touched so many around me. Thank you so much. Love back Andrea

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Linda. And you were the one who put together that incredible side by side photo of me. Love you so much. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrea, I love your approach. Two years ago I published my first book; this book is ALL about laughing at myself. Big dream (writing and publishing) = big laughs indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kimba. Laughing at oneself is the magnificent beauty of life. Where can I get it to read it. Andrea

      Delete
  6. Awesome site you have here but I was wondering if you knew
    of any forums that cover the same topics talked about here?
    I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks!

    Review my website: clickforu.com

    ReplyDelete