Sunday, December 16, 2012

How to Lose 100 Lbs- My 6th Big Fat Why for Isagenix

Wow.  I read this today and it was just exactly what I needed to see.
While I was wondering how I was going to shed the 150 lbs that I had gained after my husband died - the exact phrase - it May Not Be Pretty or May not Come Easy was my re-occurring thought.   Wow - I was stuck in that belief system.  So stuck that I would look in the mirror and say this can't be done.  This can't be undone.  This can't be achieved.  But you know what - I was stuck in my old belief system about myself.  A belief system that it was better to hide behind closed doors than to have to deal with it.  So I became a recluse and hid from the world.

And then one day through the help of Jim Rhoades I was able to look at myself in the mirror, know that I was not the failure that I perceived myself to me and do what I knew would help to make me a whole healthy person and that was Isagenix.

Please take advantage of the free shake sample.   I am here to coach you, guide you, assist you - in changing your belief system about yourself.

With gratitude and blessings.  Andrea


If you have a moment can you please g + 1 me.  Red button below.
Fifth button in - the one next to the facebook share.

18 comments:

  1. Good for you, Andrea! I can sense your victory and your commitment as I read the post! :)

    Gladys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gladys Diaz. You hit it head on. Wow.

      Delete
  2. ..."And what you have to do to get where you want to be may not be pretty or may not come easy". I love that part of the quote. It really is what we DO that matters. Thank you for your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne Michelle. That went through my head for the two years after my husband died and when the light bulb went off it was all uphill for me.

      Delete
  3. Bravo for your committment and determination and congratulations for the results attained. I ejoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paola. I am so excited with all the changes in my life. Andrea

      Delete
  4. Andrea, belief systems are very clever at holding us in! Good to know it's now 'Going to be Pretty and Will Come Easy!
    That was a courageous step forward, thanks for sharing it :)
    Jacs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jacs - thank you so much. Belief systems are very clever. The first step was the hardest but the rest Will Come Easy. Andrea

      Delete
  5. I agree with Jacs...you can make life whatever you want. So it can be as pretty or as easy as you like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with both you and Jacs. Have decided to let it be pretty and come easy. The vehicle to get here changed my life. Such a pleasure to meet you Katy. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, my name's German and sometimes I write about the same thing on my blog. Actually, if I may, let me ask you something.. Is it just me or does it look like a bunch of the responses appear they are coming out of brain dead folks? :-P Also, if you happen to be on other social network sites like web 2.0 site list, I'd like
    to keep in contact. Is it possible you could publish a
    list of all of your shared sites like your Twitter, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


    Check out my web blog :: www Net games com

    ReplyDelete