Sunday, December 30, 2012

My 8th Big Fat Reason for Isagenix - THWARTED EXPECTATIONS

The holidays have been a very hard time of the year for me for the last six years.  The main joy is having my daughter home and watching her excitment on Christmas morning.   For the last six years I didn't want to put up a real tree - but this year when Aysha called me and asked me if she could bring home a small one I excitedly said yes.  And she cut it down herself - what excitement , and she made her own gorgeous wreath - another excitment.  And we decorated together.  The living room looks magnificent and my beautiful daughter brought back the fun and joy of celebration. 

I had a different kind of week planned than the one I got but I guess that's how my life goes.   First the black-out.   Now who has a black-out during Christmas week?  And then I got sick - still waiting for the test results.  And I had a whole lot of expectations that weren't met.  So I did what I always do - got in bed and didn't get out. 

But yesterday I got to thinking that I did get everything I was supposed to get for the holidays.  I never once thought of going off program.  I never once thought of eating like crazy and stuffing my face - which is what my normal reaction would be.  I never once thought that I won't make it through this.

Incredible that Isagenix has such a hold on me - or should I say I have such a hold over Isagenix.  Looking forward to the New Year.   This is the year for me to take the horse by the reins and ride it to that place in the meadow where there is joy, freedom from fear, financial freedom, the best health I can attain and to align myself with people who have the same goals that I have. 

I don't need any enemies in my life - I am my worst critic - but what I do need in my life is a team of supportive, ethical, go-getters who want to align with me to make Isagenix a life style, want to become the best they can be and want to give themselves financial freedom.

Please click on this link to get your free sample.

Can you G + 1 me - fifth square button from the left.

In deep gratitude
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. I had a different kind of week planned than the one I got but I guess that's how my life goes. sofa cover shop near me , velvet bed sheet wholesale , First the black-out. Now who has a black-out during Christmas week? And then I got sick - still waiting for the test results. And I had a whole lot of expectations that weren't met. So I did what I always do - got in bed and didn't get out.

    ReplyDelete