Thursday, December 13, 2012

Crossroads - My 4th Big Fat Why For Isagenix

Often I find myself looking to the left and then to the right - not sure which direction to go in.  I stand there and analyze it.  If I turn to the left and this does not lead me where I want to wind up, then why did I choose this road.  If I go to the right and then find this road did not lead me where I wanted to end up I feel sad and a sense of despair.  Wish I could say that this only happens occasionally but I find this is just how I do my life which is why I am sure I became a forensic auditor. 

As a forensics person I have to do so much research and then the decision is a no brainer.  So this is how I wound up looking to the left and then looking to the right and knowing that I was standing in the exact spot I was supposed to be when I found Isagenix - or should I say when Isagenix found me.  Isagenix found me two different times but it was the second time that I realized I was home.  I know I say this a lot and it always brings a good chuckle to the person I am telling it to - I researched Isagenix for 300 hours.   Yes - I will say it again 300 hours.   Now who in their right mind would do something like that.  Well as I said it is just how I do my life.  In those three hundred hours - looking to the world like I was having a bi-polar breakdown - I knew I had found what I had been looking for my whole adult life.  A company that resonated with the way I did my life - I found COMMUNITY.  Community in my belief in the company, community in my belief in the leadership of the company, community in both the products and the compensation plan - but most of all community in the people that are part of Isagenix. 

When I talk to people about Isagenix, a lot of them are standing at the same crossroad that I was.  Their concerns are and will always be different then mine but they are still their big concerns.  I hear them, I absorb their concerns, I share with them and then either they become part of the Community that I so lovingly embrace or they take their time to think about it and either come aboard or not.

I wish I could wave a magic wand and just have the two words chocolate or vanilla sum up those three hundred hours worth of research.  So since I can't I have decided to offer people a choice to get a sample packet of the shake for free and after they experience the product they can get a little taste of what has changed my life.  Please come visit me at https://www.facebook.com/WhyIsagenix?ref=ts&fref=ts
which is my new business page for your free sample.

In deep gratitude and appreciation for taking the time to read my blogs.

And I would greatly appreciate if you could take the time to g + 1 it.
Hit the red button - 5th button in - it is next to the facebook button and
shaped like a square.

Thank you again.

Andrea

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! Reminds me so of my beloved Robert Frost poem Two Roads. I discovered it in 10th Grade: "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood... and I, I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Has been so true of my life in multiple arenas. So glad you found COMMUNITY along with ISAGENIX at the perfect crossroads in your life, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elisabeth. Love and hugs Andrea

      Delete
  2. This post is soooo good because it really illustrates how we all come to some cross-road in our life and we have to eventually choose to move forward. You chose something that is right for you and that is something to celebrate about. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Andrea - pleased it all worked out at the crossroads with Isagenix. If only all decisions in life were as simple as Vanilla or Chocolate!!
    Jacs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Suzanne Michelle. It took me a while to choose but once I did it all fell into place. I am celebrating. Thanks again. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way Jacs. I am in the process of my life trying to simply all of those decisions. With Isagenix it was easy. So appreciative that you commented here. Andrea

    ReplyDelete