Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dedicated to the Magnificent Jo-Ann DiLorenzo and the spectacular Francisca Ruiz


Sometimes in life you get more than you give and even though I didn't know it that beautiful Sunday afternoon that Jo-Ann and Franny showed up on my back porch that my life was about to change - IT DID.

My friend Laura who had just started the Isagenix products brought these two magnificent women to visit me this particular Sunday afternoon.  Did not know that the two most powerful forces in my whole life had just appeared before me.  But Franny knew it.

Jo was interested in knowing more about the Ionix Supreme but as our conversation went on it was very clear to me that she knew more about organics and health than anyone I had yet to meet.  They both asked me to bring out the whole array of Isagenix products and then proceeded to do the process of kinesiology (also known as muscle testing) - (Based on the concept of internal energy fundamental to traditional Chinese medicine, muscle testing is a noninvasive way of evaluating the body’s imbalances and assessing its needs. It involves testing the body’s responses when applying slight pressure to a large muscle, to provide information on energy blockages, the functioning of the organs, nutritional deficiencies, and food sensitivities, among other things. It can also be used to test the body’s responses to herbs and other remedies.)  

I watched for a few hours as they both muscle tested each item and I became more and more intrigued by these two forces of life.  They walked away with a bottle of Ionix and a canister of IsaCrunch because those were the only two products that worked for both of them.   As time went on - building their bodies with the Ionix they both found out on a future muscle test that all the products worked for them.  I happened to be with them in Franny's house when they discovered this and beside the huge glow on my face - I secretly was saying to myself   ummmmmmmm -  we got it right.   Even though when I do an Isagenix super Saturday I always do a little skit on them they both know that it is because of how much I love them and how much they have added to life.   They brought love in to a space that had so little room for love.

They became my friends,  they became my  mentors, I became their mentor, we blended our families, we started our IsaMasterMinds group together.  But most of all they both gave me a reason for wanting me to become the best I could become.  When Jo calls me and tells me to do something on the spiritual realm I do it without even asking why.  When Franny tells me to do something on any realm I do it because I always know she has my back.  We fell madly in love with each others spirits, minds, ideas, goals.

So that is what Isagenix does - it allows you the space to grow and learn, share and rejoice.   These two IsaSpectacularAngels brought with them Dr. Nidia Carrero, Dr. Carles Vilches, baby Franny Ruiz, Marina Bellow, Lily Ruiz and a whole incredible group of amazing human beings that continue to touch my life.

I can't say anything more about them, then you all already know.  They both are active in being there for everyone in their down-line, up-line, cross-line, any line.  They are women of service.  They are women of peace.   They are women of love.

6 comments:

  1. <3 thank god those two crazies found you and we all came together xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank God every day sweetheart. Miss you a lot. You look so gorgeous in your new photo.

      Delete
  2. It has been an amaing journey with you 3 spectacular ladies, Andrea Hameed. Jo-Ann DiLorenzo, and Francisca Ruiz! And we've been additionally so blessed by the stellar support and wisdom of our Team Mentor Jim Rhoades. Watch out world for Team NY/NJ/Puerto Rico on Fire - helping people get fit, feel fabulous and create financial freedom - what an amazing way to serve and be served!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, the day I found Ionix Supreme and You- (through Laura) was another turning point in my life ...and your story certainly tells it like it was/is! lol

    In the Ionix I found the elixir I had been manually putting together myself for years & couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing in the ingredient list on that bottle. My insides actually jumped for joy!!
    Then I met you, the gentle IsaGiant who (happily) answered a million & one questions on a daily basis for us & our team. I am grateful & thankful for you and your guidance, your shoulder & your belief!

    The health benefits that come with Isagenix, together with the financial benefits are nothing short of phenomenal. The Isafamily bond in this company is like NO other I have ever experienced. Everyone is there to unconditionally assist, answer, support & comfort for whatever reason and our IsaMasterminds FB page is there just for this.

    Isagenix is a true Blessing, and so are you!! Onward! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this beautiful comment Jo after I re-read the blog you just posted. It was a turning point for all of us. And thank you for all the support, love, and kindness you have given to me during the process.

      Delete