Friday, November 9, 2012

Why Mentoring Is IMPORTANT

Hi Everyone...Andrea Hameed knows everything about Isagenix...she teaches me everything, and is the greatest Isagenix coach a person could ask for.  I am the blogging guru, and know pretty much everything there is too know about blogging.

1.  Really proud of Andrea's efforts and enthusiasm for blogging.
2.  I need to work more with her more, provide more mentoring as I woke up this morning to find she has written not one but two beautiful blog articles that I had not seen...why you ask...she found some kind of a magical way to turn her two articles into two new blogs.

So, I am reposting them in her real blog for her.  Hope you all will go revisit them and toss her a like so that she has all those wonderful things to cheer her on in her stats area.

1 comment:

  1. So, I am reposting them in her real blog for her. Hope you all will go revisit them and toss her a like so that she has all those wonderful things to cheer her on in her stats area.
    pakistani suits wholesale ,
    pakistani suits wholesale ,

    ReplyDelete