Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Mama said there'd be days like this..............

You never know when you get up in the morning what the day will bring.  You wake up set to start the new day and then with that day the phone rings or you read an e-mail or you get a text or you go on facebook and the world starts coming in with either joy or sadness, happiness or sorrow.  Never thought when I got up today that I would see the beautiful face of an old friend's daughter holding the hand of her new husband that she married today.  Nor did I think that I would get the e-mail from my brother telling me that my cousin who is very ill lapsed into coma and that he was going to have to go home and tell my mom.  Didn't think that I could feel such great happiness and sadness all within minutes of each other.  The day just goes and with it I notice that I am radically impacted and matured by the world around me.  The morning after Thanksgiving would be the day the phone rang and I would find out that my husband died.    You just never know.

What I do know though is that when I wake up each morning that I have the same constant in my life that makes it all worth getting up and looking forward to.  I know that my Isagenix shake cannister is going to be sitting in the same spot with all the add-ons next to it that I am going to be taking.  That I am going to go and check the computer and look in the IsaMasterMinds and I am going to see spectacular posts from all those in my Isagenix life that share.  That I am going to read, laugh, cry, share with the wonderful people that come along when you become part of the Isagenix culture.   It just isn't the products but a way of life that I have come to rely on as my constant.

Today was a day filled with a lot of sadness but with it always comes the constant friend that I have come to heavily rely on - Isagenix.   Isagenix changed my life in more ways than one.  With it I became friends with so many wonderful people.   With it came laughing yoga.  With it came learning how to blog and tweet.  You just never know once you submerge yourself in the Isagenix culture.  So even though Mama said there'd be days like this........ I think she also knew that I would always find my way.

9 comments:

  1. so very true, there is no family quite like the Isagenix family.. it just doesn't get any better.. both in product & it's people! It is a Divine Product. Blessings to you, I pray for you daily, your family & now your cousin. God bless and keep you all safe & healthy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So well said Cheri - it just doesn't get better. Thank you for all the prayers. Keeps me going through the day. I hope you have a beautiful Thanksgiving day with your family. Love you sweetheart. Andrea

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhh....The heights and depths... So much pain and so much joy, Andrea. You have captured the pathos of life so eloquently. No wonder you asre such a great friend, and are able to touch so many who have the emotions but don't know what to do with them. You are being blessed -- and are being a blessing. That makes for a rich and beautiful life, no matter what is swirling in the world around you. Many hugs and a Joyous Thanksgiving - along with a day of remembering the BEST of the times with Aysha and hubby. The half FULL side of the cup you still carry. Love, Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elisabeth,
      You are my light sweetheart. Going around today with the full side of the cup. Going to try to celebrate and rejoice instead of crying all day. Thank you for being my friend sweet lady. Love Andrea

      Delete
  3. I've learned and have experienced that the beauty of life is having days filled with many different happenings, & being stable with them all is the Gift. Isagenix certainly is now at the core of that stability, both in body & mind. When you can let go of the ups & downs, ins & outs, it all winds up the same - stable and balanced = LIFE.
    ...and yes, somehow we always find our way.
    I found you ...and Isagenix ...and Masterminds ...and countless other perks that I now call LIFE. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it: stable and balanced = life.
      Glad you found me and glad I found you.
      Love A

      Delete
  4. Les exercices physiques assouplissants avaient un avis chaussures asics gel aspect magique que Vaughan Thomas a écrit dans les activités scientifiques et sportives. Naturellement, les plus gros types coûteront un peu plus cher, et les plus petits en valoriseront un peu moins. Une fois la phase aiguë est calmée, et vous pouvez obtenir une recommandation pour New Balance 1500 Chaussures commencer à marcher de lui / elle. Acquérir les noms de marque appropriés qui pourraient présenter la mode idéale est généralement une tâche difficile. Du livre des plantes médicinales sur nike air max bw pas cher les Philippines par Eduardo Quisumbing, il est rapporté que les Philippines envoient des fleurs philippines sont appliquées comme un cataplasme sur les seins des femmes pour agir comme un lactifuge. Nike Dunk High-cut est probablement les stratégies de chaussures asics gel nimbus 15 France les plus efficaces de la marque.

    ReplyDelete